- Refurbished Espresso Machines
- Jura Z6 Chrome (Refurbished)
Jura Z6 Chrome (Refurbished)
The Z6 chrome is a powerful and attractive machine for the discerning Jura fan. Discontinued in part because it was too expensive to produce, the stout chrome drip grid and front of the machine give a professional feel and impressive gravitas. This is the heaviest chrome you can find on a Jura. Brand new cup grid. Double boiler system provides rock-solid heat and near-instant steam production. Ceramic valve flawlessly directs the flow of water through the machine. One-touch technology enables you to enjoy milk specialties at the touch of a button. The Z line represents the pinnacle of Swiss designed Jura performance.
The Jura z6 coffee machine revolutionizes the brewing process. From ristretto to flat white, this high-tech machine sets the standard for specialty coffee brewing. Impressive Swiss innovation perfects the brewing process, allowing the Jura z6 to achieve the same standards as the best coffee bars in the world.
The Jura z6 coffee machine features:
- The new Pulse Extraction Process (PEP) that optimizes extraction time by pressing water through the ground coffee in short bursts.
- Aroma G3 grinder preserves the aroma while grinding to the optimal fineness
- Variable brewing chambers that accommodate between 5 and 16 grams of ground coffee
- Bluetooth compatible providing advanced control through the Jura App, J.O.E.
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (IPBAS), a pre-brew process that ensures maximum flavor
- A state-of-the-art filtration system that removes impurities like chlorine and calcium
12 Coffee Specialty Drinks
- 1 Latte macchiato, 1 Flat white, 1 Macchiato, 1 Cappuccino, 1 Coffee, 2 Coffees, 1 Espresso, 2 Espresso, 1 Ristretto, 2 Ristretto, Steamed milk with milk foam, Milk foam
- Three temperature levels of hot water; for tea, cup warming or café Americano
- Automatic grinder bypass accommodates pre-ground coffee, allows you to use ground coffee instead of beans
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.) is a revolutionary technology that optimizes the extraction time, allowing even short specialty coffees like ristretto and espresso to be prepared with an intensity and breadth of aromas like never before. The water is pressed through the ground coffee in short bursts, optimizing the extraction time.
- Variable brewing chamber accommodates 5 to 16 grams of ground coffee allowing up to 16 ounces of brewed coffee.
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S.©) is a pre-brew process that develops the maximum flavor from any blend or roast of coffee. A small amount of water is heated and dispensed over the ground coffee causing the coffee to swell, preparing it for optimal flavor extraction.
- Clearyl Smart water filtration, removes chlorine, calcium and other impurities for better tasting coffee and extended machine life. Automatic filter detection thanks to modern RFID Technology. Using a filter has never been easier, more effective or more reliable.
- The architecture of the new six-level AromaG3 grinder has been impressively optimised and it works quickly but gently to preserve the full aroma when freshly grinding the beans to the ideal fineness. The grinding time and noise have also been greatly reduced. The coffee beans are freshly ground each time to guarantee maximum flavor. You can adjust the grinder setting to select the fineness of the coffee powder you want. This affects the flow-through time of the water, the so-called extraction time. The finer the powder, the more intensive the flavor. The cutting angles in the grinding cones of the AromaG3 grinder have been perfected. The JURA engineers have thereby managed to increase efficiency significantly. As a result, the perfect aroma can now be achieved in all its natural fullness in half the grinding time.
- Active bean monitoring warns you when you are low on beans.
- Fast heating 1450-watt stainless steel lined thermo-block that can handle continuous use
- Intelligent preheating ensures every cup is served at the proper temperature
- 15 bar power pump delivers delicious, high-pressure brewed coffee every time
- Fine Foam Technology - Coffee specialties such as cappuccino, latte macchiato and so on are prepared with milk or milk foam. JURA's innovative milk foam frothers use revolutionary fine foam technology to create a finely textured milk foam with a long-lasting consistency or to simply heat the milk to the desired temperature. The foam is both fine and compact, giving it a creamy consistency with a subtle sweetness. The frothers have two separate chambers in which the milk is frothed twice. Any bubbles that form will burst, compacting the foam and making it extremely fine. Three bars in the frother spout slow down the foam as it exits the frother, so it is poured slowly and evenly into the cup.
- Color TFT display with Rotary Selection for self-explanatory, intuitive operation. It’s an operating concept that sets new standards. Simply turn the Rotary Switch and a list of specialty coffees appears on the modern TFT display. All you need to do is press the button once, and you’ll soon be drinking coffee that fulfils your wildest dreams. The foam is both fine and compact, giving it a creamy consistency with a subtle sweetness. The frothers have two separate chambers in which the milk is frothed twice. Any bubbles that form will burst, compacting the foam and making it extremely fine. Three bars in the frother spout slow down the foam as it exits the frother, so it is poured slowly and evenly into the cup.
Programming Options and Settings
- The following can be programmed for each drink selection: Water volume, 10 coffee strength levels, 10 Milk temperature levels, 10 Milk froth temperature levels and 3 brew temperature levels
- On the Jura Z6 you can save, copy and personalize each product
- Energy Save Mode
- Programmable Off Time
- Zero Energy power switch
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling programs.
- Integrated milk system cleaning program
- Automatic milk rinse
- Maintenance status display
- Water hardness level can be set if not using water filter
- Water, beans and drip tray levels are monitored
- Dual coffee spouts are height and width adjustable: Height 3.2" to 6", Width .8" to 2.0"
- Height adjustable milk spout 3.2" to 6"
- Height adjustable hot water spout 3.2" to 6"
- Amber cup illumination during brewing of coffee or espresso ensures your beverage is presented in the best possible light
- White cup illumination during preparation of milk based drinks.
- Blue water tank illumination can be set permanently on or on only during drink preparation
- Sound Design - Thanks to close, effective cooperation with acoustic engineers, the grinding sound typical of fully automatic machines is effectively suppressed to the level of background noise. As a result, the IMPRESSA is unbelievably quiet.
- 81 oz water tank can be removed from the front of the machine
- 9.9 oz. bean hopper with tight-sealing aroma preservation cover.
- Used grounds bin holds 20 portions
- 1450 Watts, 120 volts, 10 amps, UL
- Weight 25.4 pounds
- Dimensions: 12.6" Wide x 14.8" high x 17.7" deep
All machines from the Jura Guy have been fully refurbished with new brew groups, a fresh set of grinder burrs, new o-rings throughout the machine, cleaned inside and out, just descaled, tested thoroughly and tuned to perfection.