- Refurbished Espresso Machines
- Jura A9 (Refurbished)
Jura A9 (Refurbished)
The Jura A9 packs a lot of features into a very efficient package. The lcd touch screen is remarkably easy to use. Just swipe and touch to make your selection, then you can make adjustments on-the-fly or use the pre-programmed volumes for coffee, water and milk. Cappuccino and Macchiato are single operation and can be accomplished with ease because of the integrated auto-frother. The A Series is a continuation of the ENA line (one of our favorites). Don't let the small package fool you: the A series contains all the same high quality components that the Swiss engineers fit into a compact package. Most of our competitors won't bother with these machines because are time-consuming to refurbish, but we take the time to change every o-ring and clean every nook and cranny to provide what we think is one of Jura's best ideas: fully automatic coffee inside a small footprint.
- 12 programmable coffee drinks, both strength and volume can be adjusted
- 4.4 oz. bean hopper with aroma preservation seal.
- Powerful pump rated to produce 15 bars of pressure.
- Height-adjustable spout (2.2" to 5.4) accommodates a variety of cup sizes
- Automatic cleaning cycle.
- Clearyl Blue water filtration system eliminates chlorine taste and the need to decalcify.
- Stainless steel thermoblock heating system with intelligent pre-heating feature which ensures each cup is the perfect temperature.
- Automatic ground coffee funnel let you use ground coffee instead of beans. Great for the occasional decaf.
- Auto-shutoff, Zero Energy Button and Energy Save Standby Mode make saving electricity easy.
- The cup illumination feature stylishly presents speciality coffees in rich amber and milk specialities in gleaming white.
- 37 oz. removable water tank.
- Piano black front with platinum finish on sides
- 1450 Watts, 120 Volts
- 21.8Pounds - 12.7" high x 9" wide x 17.5" deep
- Swiss designed and Swiss engineered
All machines from the Jura Guy have been fully refurbished with new brew groups, a fresh set of grinder burrs, new o-rings throughout the machine, cleaned inside and out, just descaled, tested thoroughly and tuned to perfection.