- Refurbished Espresso Machines
- Jura E8 (Refurbished)
Jura E8 (Refurbished)
The Jura E8 represents the best from our favorite Swiss engineers. Its timeless design and elegance combines with legendary performance and reliability to make for a great machine. Full strength coffee, ease of use and simplicity. Be sure to to upgrade your E8 and order a Professional Fine Foam Frother. This adds the latest auto-frothing technology and is a direct fit. You can easily make coffee, espresso and cappuccino with the included standard frother.
Features of the Jura Capresso Refurbished E8 Super Automatic:
- Touch the 1-cup button once, twice or three times for mild, regular or strong coffee. When the Jura Capresso E8 starts grinding, the display shows the last cup size used in oz. At this time the left rotary dial illuminates. Just turn the dial and change the cup size from 1 oz. to 8 oz. It can't get any more convenient. The 2-cup button always produces twice as much coffee. So, if the cup size is set to 7 oz. the Jura Capresso E8 will brew a total of 14 oz.
- With the height adjustable coffee spout any cup size will fit easily underneath.
- Two step pre-infusion cycle moistens and conditions the ground coffee. Maximum flavor extraction with perfect crema topping.
- The Jura Capresso Impressa E8 grinds from 5 to a maximum of 16 grams of coffee from mild to extra strong.
- The Impressa E8 froths and steams milk in a pitcher or right in your cup. Then without any delay it grinds the beans tamps and brews your coffee in less than 50 seconds...or vice versa! No more work, no more guessing, no more messy clean-up.
- 64 oz. removable water container. Good for 40 espressos before re-filling.
- Integrated professional solid steel conical burr grinder for consistent and aroma-saving grinding. Six settings allow you to adjust the fineness for all kinds of beans - from light to dark roasts. 8 oz. bean container. Grind up to 30 portions of coffee before refilling.
- Frother can be used to release hot water for Cafe Americano or a cup of tea. The hot water function is also programmable from 1 to 16 oz.
- New CLEARYL Water Care System . Removes chlorine, lead, aluminum and copper for a better tasting coffee. A special organic additive removes almost all carbon and eliminates decalcifying altogether. Electronic CLEARYL cartridge change indicator makes sure that you always have the best water possible.
- Separate funnel for pre-ground coffee. Use for decaf or flavored coffees. 18-bar power pump with 1450 watt stainless steel lined ThermoBlock heating system. Fast continuous operation for use at home or in the office.
Dual Frother Plus
Push the steam button. Within seconds, the ThermoBlock heating system reaches steaming temperature. Immerse the Dual Frother Plus into your milk pitcher or in your cup filled with milk. When the display reads STEAM READY turn the dial on the right side to the steam / hot water symbol. Hot steam is released immediately. Steam output is continuous. With the left rotary dial you can time the steam output from 3 to 120 seconds. Or you can just stop the steam output by turning the dial back to the cup symbol. Need more steam? As long as the display reads STEAM READY you can steam away. The Dual Frother Plus is fast and easy to use. With two settings for latte (steaming milk) and cappuccino (steaming and frothing milk). Click on the video clip above to see the frother in action.
Convenience, Monitoring, Appearance and Safety Features:
- 8-digit LED display dialog system. Gives you short, plain language instructions: "Ready", "Heating" , "Steam Ready" , "Fill Water", "Clean Unit" etc.
- Choose from seven languages in the dialog system. English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Dutch.
- Select from "Continuous-on" or "Auto-off" from 1/2 hour to 9 hours in one hour increments. This makes sure the machine stays on as long as you want.
- Automatic hot water rinse cycle when the E8 is turned on and off. Cleans and pre-heats all vital brewing parts.
- Automatic cleaning cycle indicator prevents coffee oil build-up in the brew chamber. A short 15 minutes automated tablet cleaning program with clear instructions in the LED display insures clean inner parts and coffee that will never tastes oily or rancid. No inner parts need to be removed. The display will remind you automatically after approx. 200 cups of coffee.
- Automatic indicator when used coffee container is full. Used coffee container holds up to 16 coffee portions.
- Electronic water level sensor will never let the machine operate without water!
- Check how many cups of coffee you have made. Display can show total number of cups brewed and number of cups for each coffee button - and the ground coffee funnel (!).
- Five level water hardness selector. Set the machine to your water hardness (comes with a water hardness indicator strip).
- Video with detailed tips on brewing, frothing methods and cleaning included.
- Compact design with simple front panel controls. Fits underneath kitchen cabinets.
- 8 programming and look-up functions: Filter, Hardness, Aroma, Auto-Off, ML/OZ, Rinse, Statistics, Language
- Wattage/Volt/Hz: 1450W/120V/60Hz
- Made in Switzerland.
- Weight & Dimensions: 22 lbs. (H, W, L) 13.6" x 11" x 17.1"
All machines sold by The Jura Guy have had a new brew group, fresh o-rings throughout the machine, grinder burrs changed and tuned, cleaned inside and out, and has just been descaled. 90 day warranty on this and every machine on this site.