- Refurbished Espresso Machines
- Jura E6 Refurbished
Jura E6 Refurbished
The E6 features an lcd display and intuitive operation, making it a sensible choice for automatic cappuccinos, espresso and coffee. Very similar to the popular E8 except it has a more basic frother and fewer coffee selections: You can choose cappuccino, espresso, coffee or milk foam. Please note: the E6 doesn't have the ability to make a coffee with pre-ground coffee through the coffee chute.
7 Coffee Specialty Drinks
- 1 Cappuccino, 1 Coffee, 2 Coffees, 1 Espresso, 2 Espresso, Steamed Milk Foam
- Three temperature levels of hot water; for tea, cup warming or café Americano
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.) is a revolutionary technology that optimizes the extraction time, allowing even short specialty coffees like ristretto and espresso to be prepared with an intensity and breadth of aromas like never before. The water is pressed through the ground coffee in short bursts, optimizing the extraction time.
- Variable brewing chamber accommodates 5 to 16 grams of ground coffee allowing up to 16 ounces of brewed coffee.
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S.©) is a pre-brew process that develops the maximum flavor from any blend or roast of coffee. A small amount of water is heated and dispensed over the ground coffee causing the coffee to swell, preparing it for optimal flavor extraction.
- Clearyl Smart water filtration, removes chlorine, calcium and other impurities for better tasting coffee and extended machine life. Automatic filter detection thanks to modern RFID Technology. Using a filter has never been easier, more effective or more reliable.
- The architecture of the new six-level AromaG3 grinder has been impressively optimized and it works quickly but gently to preserve the full aroma when freshly grinding the beans to the ideal fineness. The grinding time and noise have also been greatly reduced. The coffee beans are freshly ground each time to guarantee maximum flavor. You can adjust the grinder setting to select the fineness of the coffee powder you want. This affects the flow-through time of the water, the so-called extraction time. The finer the powder, the more intensive the flavor. The cutting angles in the grinding cones of the AromaG3 grinder have been perfected. The JURA engineers have thereby managed to increase efficiency significantly. As a result, the perfect aroma can now be achieved in all its natural fullness in half the grinding time.
- Fast heating 1450-watt stainless steel lined thermo-block that can handle continuous use
- Intelligent preheating ensures every cup is served at the proper temperature
- 15 bar power pump delivers delicious, high-pressure brewed coffee every time
- Fine Foam Frother - Coffee specialties such as cappuccino, latte macchiato and so on are prepared with milk or milk foam. JURA's innovative milk foam frothers use revolutionary fine foam technology to create a finely textured milk foam with a long-lasting consistency or to simply heat the milk to the desired temperature. The foam is both fine and compact, giving it a creamy consistency with a subtle sweetness. The frothers have two separate chambers in which the milk is frothed twice. Any bubbles that form will burst, compacting the foam and making it extremely fine. Three bars in the frother spout slow down the foam as it exits the frother, so it is poured slowly and evenly into the cup.
- Color TFT display with Rotary Selection for self-explanatory, intuitive operation. It’s an operating concept that sets new standards. Simply turn the Rotary Switch and a list of specialty coffees appears on the modern TFT display. All you need to do is press the button once, and you’ll soon be drinking coffee that fulfils your wildest dreams.
Programming Options and Settings
- The following can be programmed for each drink selection: Water volume,8 coffee strength levels and2 brew temperature levels
- Energy Save Mode
- Programmable Off Time
- Zero Energy power switch
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling programs.
- Integrated milk system cleaning program
- Automatic milk rinse
- Maintenance status display
- Water hardness level can be set if not using water filter
- Water, beans and drip tray levels are monitored
- Dual coffee spouts are height adjustable: Height 2.6" to 4.4"
- Height adjustable milk spout 4.2" to 6"
- Height adjustable hot water spout 4.2" to 6"
- Amber cup illumination during brewing of coffee or espresso ensures your beverage is presented in the best possible light
- White cup illumination during preparation of milk based drinks.
- 64oz water tank can be removed from the front of the machine
- 10oz. bean hopper with tight-sealing aroma preservation cover.
- Used grounds bin holds16 portions
- 1450 Watts, 120 volts, 10 amps, UL
- Weight 22.5 pounds
- Dimensions: 11" Wide x 13.8" high x 17.3" deep
All machines from the Jura Guy have been fully refurbished with new brew groups, a fresh set of grinder burrs, new o-rings throughout the machine, cleaned inside and out, just descaled, tested thoroughly and tuned to perfection.